Trading Network 65

Have you correctly setup the TN Pool connection to your TN database in Administrator…?

Hi,
I have read Trading networks document but I need an procedure to implement Trading networks.So please could you help me with procedure and exercise.

ramesh wrote:
“I have read Trading networks document but I need an procedure to implement Trading networks.So please could you help me with procedure and exercise.”

That’s a broad question which really cannot be effectively addressed in this forum. Try your best to follow the TN documentation and when you encounter specific issues feel free to post specific questions. Someone will undoubtedly be able to help.

Ramesh,

Basically TN Documentation userguides is a better start it will help you to move further and starting to use of WmTN services and TNConsole management.This is forum is not for training,only for resolving users any technical issues,design guidance,critical show stoppers with webMethods flows/services etc…

HTH,
RMG

Hi,

I am using webMethods 6.5.
Trying to create a partner profile in TN, on clicking the finish button, it standstill and error is thrown(not in the TN console, in the Administrator Page, I could view the error). I could see the partner values stored on the backend, but I could not view it in the TN console. Could anyone help me in resolving the issue.

2006-01-11 15:44:57 SGT wm.tn.validation:validateProfile java.lang.NullPointerException Stack trace data … 2962bee0827611da9f7bee3daaa4b47b NULL 2962bee0827611da9f7bee3daaa4b47b
2006-01-11 15:44:15 SGT wm.tn.profile:setPartnerBinary com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException: TRNSERV.000012.000073 Could not set binary object for partner (id=5amb310012p9pbn400000033). com.wm.app.tn.profile.ProfileStoreException Error encountered adding binary objects to the database. (0)

Thanks & Regards,
Madan