Trading Networks

Hi All
Am pretty new to web methods please help me to fix a problem am facing problem with trading networks and MWS both the servers are not getting start showing the following error for opening TN console

0003.4114 Could not get profile summary (username=Administrator). com.wm.app.tn.profile.ProfileStoreException Could not get partners for user (username=Administrator). (0) java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: [wm-cjdbc40-0003][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
(1) java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: [wm-cjdbc40-0003][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

Hi Prashanth,

It looks like Database problem. When TN is trying to connect with Integration Server, It is not able to get the Administrator profile from the database. And also check whether IS INTERNAL SCHEMA is loaded successfully or not. More over while configuring Database Configurator, All the table were not created properly. All together you are getting this error. Please go ahead and check above points for fixing the TN issue. 

For MWS, Have you created Database Configurator? If so, Have you mentioned with Correct Database schema values? this schema value is case sensitive. Please assist me the error/exception when you are starting the MWS. I can help you more on this. You can refer the Installation document for proper set up for MWS software AG documentation section. 

Please let me know in case of any concerns. 

Best Regards,
Venkata.

Hi venkat am sorry after long gap i came back n saw ur reply i sort out that issue with trial n error method finally i got what was problem now i came up with new problem please help me

i want to process flat file on TN for that i have to create a gateway service but in IS i saw we have gateway specification how to use that to create gateway service

am waiting for help :? :?