REGARDING MY WEBMETHOD SERVER

Hi

am Rani,

I want to create a partner profile in my webmethod server.
when ever log into my webmethod server, i found a error i.e Premature end of file.
There is no tab addprofile found in partner profiles.
Please clarify my problem.

Thanks
Rani

Hi Rani.

which version wM are you running on?

Is the MWS connected to the IntegrationServer which is running TradingNetworks?

Is the TN Portal installed on this MWS instance?

Is the “My Enterprise” created for this installation?

Please provide more details on your environment as well as the complete error message you are receiving for further investigations.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Rani,

Premature end of file error will get resolve with MWS fixes installation.
For next query check if TN Portals were installed while installing MWS.

Regards,
Syed Faraz Ahmed

Hello

Thanks for suggestion.

Am working on wM 9.12 version.

MWS is connected to the Integration server which is running Trading Networks.

TN portals are installed on MWS instance.

But am not understand the last one ,Is the “My Enterprise” created for this installation?

And when selecting the partner profie option in MWS, the follwing error is come.

[POP.001.0002] A “javax.portlet.PortletException” occurred with the Message “java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException”

please clarify my problem

Thanks
Rani

Hi,

Where did you get to with this? I get the same error, given the date I’m expecting my version to have the fix in it already? I’ve installed 9.12.

Please make sure that the Fix for IntegrationServer (TNS_9.12_Fix) is compatible with the Fix for MWS TN UI (TN_9.12_MWS_Fix).
See Readmes of the Fixes to identify the compatible Fixes.

When creating profiles, the first one to be created is the own profile via “My Enterprise”, after that you will be able to create additional partner profiles.

See TN Administrators Guide for further informations.

Regards,
Holger

hi, Thanks for the response.
I’ve installed the latest fixes but I still get the error “premature end of file”
This happens on the screen:
My webMethods → Administration → Integration → B2B → Partner Administration → Partner Profiles.
I think that is where I’m supposed to add my enterprise from? But since the screen errors, there is no add button.

Any suggestions on what I can try next?

The underlying error seems to be:
jvm 2 | 2018-02-14 04:56:00 UTC (jsf:INFO) [qtp35868238-127] [RID:786] - electric.util.WrappedException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; Premature end of file.

Not sure how I go about working out which XML file is bad.

Hi,

please provide the concrete Fix levels so we can check if they match.

The error message indicates some issue between TN MWS UI on MWS and WmTN package in IS.

Regards,
Holger