TN problem with multiple interchanges

Hi,
I am trying to submit multiple interchanges to TN from the EDI home page. The problem is that only the first interchange is processed. I can see that from transaction analysis. After it processes the first, it’s throwing this error - com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException: wm.tn.doc:recognize com.wm.app.tn.doc.BizDocTypeException java.lang.ClassCastException [EDIFTN.000010.000216] com.wm.app.tn.doc.BizDocTypeException: java.lang.ClassCastException [EDIFTN.000010.000216] at wm.b2b.editn.EDIEnvelopeDocType$EnvelopeStatus.submitEnvelopes(Unknown Source) at wm.b2b.editn.EDIEnvelopeDocType.createEnvelope(Unknown Source). This is happening in Dev. Same data is processed fine in QA. It’s using the default TPA with split option is set to Transaction. Did anybody have this kind of issue? Please advise.

IS - 6.5, TN - 6.5

Thanks
Venkat

Check to see if the fixes in the 2 environments are the same.

Are the delimiters for the multiple interchanges the same? Seems like it may be having trouble with processing the ISA of the 2nd interchange, but that’s a complete guess.

Thanks for your input Rob, I was able to figure out what the problem was. The problem was that one of the flow services has a restorePipeline, hence the error.

Thanks
Bala

An errantly enabled restorePipeline step has caught us all more than once!

Glad you were able to find the problem.