TN ebXML

Hi,

I am using the ebXML moduke 7.1.
When I send the payload using the wm.ip.ebxml.MSH:sendUsingTPA service, I only get the messageId back from the service.

I want to update the document attributes for the ebXML Payload TN document type. Since I need the bizDoc to update document attribute, which I dont have after invoking the wm.ip.ebxml.MSH:sendUsingTPA service. I am trying to do the following.

Invoke wm.tn.query:createDocumentQuery service with the message id, then invoke the service wm.tn.query:documentQuery. Get the internal document id from the result and invoke wm.tn.doc:view to get the biz doc.

PROBLEM:

When I invoke the createDocumentQuery and documentQuery services straight away after invoking the sendUsingTPA service, the result always comes as blank.

When I wait for 2 sec and then invoke createDocumentQuery and documentQuery then it works fine.

I dont want to put a thread.sleep in the code. As 2 sec might be enough for dev, but under load I might need to wait longer.

Does anybody know a better way of getting the biz doc from the message id.

Regards,
Gaurav.

I have got round this problem by publishing the message id with the attributes and data I want to update.

I have a trigger service subscribing to the document. When the service is invoked and it does not get the internal TN document id invoking the createDocumentQuery and documentQuery services. I use the trigger retry mechnism to exceute the service again after 3 sec. It does the trick.