I work on IS 9.8
I encounter a problem when i tried to run a service automatically with the scheduler.
This service call at some point a connector of a WS.
When i run this service from Software AG Designer (run or debug) i don’t get any error and the service run smoothly.
But when i schedule this service with the scheduler, the scheduler doesn’t wait for the connector to finish its request and continue to progress throught the service.
This cause 2 problems:
- I get an null response, fault and transportInfo/status = 200, shouldn’t i get a status at 408 (timeout)?
- Later the connector respond but the response can’t be handle because the scheduler already passed the connector and doesn’t wait for a response.
Isn’t the configuration of the scheduler the same as the designer?
Thanks for the help.
Is there anything in the logs related to this?
Might be worth to open a Support Incident in Empower to get this clarified.
A workaround night be to publish a document in the scheduled service to trigger a second service which calls the WebService.
I do have some logs related to this but it isn’t helpfull at all…
The service do the following :
- Some stuff to handle incorrect parameters
- debugLog to get transportInfo/status
- Some other stuff related to the response of the consumerService
In the log i have something like that :
- Logs related to inputsParameters and the logs to handle incorrect parameters
- The debugLog with the code 200
- Log of other stuff related to the response of the consumerService
- Log of the response coming from the consumer Service
The logs aren’t helping at all. Maybe i’m missing something.
Thanks for the help, i will contact the support.