Terracotta SSL/TLS Community edition - ehcache

Hi,

I would like to use Terracotta server with ehcache distributed solution.
I know it’s written on https ://www.terracotta.org/about/features.html that a secure connection is not possible between the terracotta server and the distributed caches for the free version. However, I still want to ask the question in case the site is not up to date or if the information is not complete.

Is it possible to achieve secure SSL/TLS communication between the terracotta server and the distributed caches in the free version?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Antoine Diaz,
it’s saying that the connection is secure so is not possible between the Terracotta server and the distributed caches in the free version. as you mentioned like this information is specific to the current version and may be subject to change in future updates

Thanks
Prasanna Koduru

I understand where you’re coming from. Security is a top priority, especially when it comes to distributed solutions like Terracotta server with ehcache. While the information on their website is helpful, it’s always good to double-check, right?

Unfortunately, the free version doesn’t support SSL/TLS communication between the Terracotta server and the distributed caches, which is a bummer. rgb(255, 137, 137);">No worries, there might be some workarounds or updates in the future, so it’s worth keeping an eye out for any changes. I hope this info makes things clearer for you.