Terracotta Issue

Dears,

Receiving the below error in IS page while starting the cache manager

et.sf.ehcache.CacheException: Unable to load class net.sf.ehcache.terracotta.ExpressEnterpriseTerracottaClusteredInstanceFactory. Initial cause was java.lang.RuntimeException: com.tc.config.schema.setup.ConfigurationSetupException: *************************** The configuration data in the base configuration from server at ‘xxx.xxx.x.x.:111’ does not obey the Terracotta schema: [0]: Line 10, column 5: Attribute not allowed (no wildcards allowed): secure in element servers *************************** : java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.tc.config.schema.setup.ConfigurationSetupException: *************************** The configuration data in the base configuration from server at ‘xxx.xxx.x.x.:11’ does not obey the Terracotta schema: [0]: Line 10, column 5: Attribute not allowed (no wildcards allowed): secure in element servers ***************************

IS Version : 8.2
Terracotta :: 3.5.4

can you please suggest

There seems to be an issue with the tc-config.xml file on your TSA. You need to have the data storage tag defined with offheap value defined. Refer to the IS Clustering guide to come up with a valid tc-config.xml.

I think you might have to upgrade to Terracotta version 3.7.4 or higher, it might be the jars conflict.

Do you see this ehcache-core-2.6.5 and ehcache-terracotta-2.6.5?

Dear Akshith,

Thanks for your inputs.

name=“ehcache.storageStrategy.dcv2.perElementTTITTL.enabled”
value=“true”/>
already exits in the tc-config.xml file. Still we are receiving the error. Can you please suggest.

Can you post your complete tc-config.xml? Do you have the below attributes in the file? What version of TS are you using?

Dear Askshisth,

Using TS version : 3.5.4
tc-config.xml (3.2 KB)

After looking at the config and the version number you shared for both IS and TS, upgrade is the only option that comes to my mind.

I am not sure if the attribute “mode” in the config is a supported parameter in 3.5.4 that can be used while leveraging Cache Manager. From what i understand, the cache manager internally uses the TC jars to provide caching capabilities.

Sorry could not be of much help!

Hello Narendra,

Not sure if you have seen my comments earlier, you need an upgrade and moreover you are running a webMethods version which is older.

Any questions?

Hi,

can you please check the CacheManager.xml file once for any “wildcards”

‘Line 10, column 5: Attribute not allowed (no wildcards allowed)’.

if possible, you can share the CacheManager.xml file here.

thanks
rahul

Dear Rahul,

Please find the enclosed cahce manager files.

Thanks,

SoftwareAG-IS-PE.xml (1.36 KB)
SoftwareAG-IS-PE.xml (1.36 KB)