Terracota Management console

I started the Terracotta server and it looks like the server started correctly.

Can someone suggest me how to get to the Terracotta management console (TMC). When I tried to open the URL http://localhost:9889/tmc to open TMC but It did not open up TMC.

When we start the Terracotta server, Is going to take the default port # 9889 to work with TMC ?

Thanks in Advance.

The TMS files are stored in the BigMemory kit’s management-console directory. You can copy this directory with all of its contents to the location where the TMS will run. Make sure to place a copy of the license file inside the management-console directory.

Can you share few more details, what is your terracotta version? Is it installed on windows/linux? After you start
start-tmc.sh or start.bat from management-console/bin/ did you see some logs.

Mahesh, Thanks for your reply.

I downloaded the trial version of Terracotta Big Memory max. with the folder structure E:\TCS\bigmemory-max-4.2.0

I dont see any directory with name Management-console?

I started the TC Server by getting into the server folder and running the batch file start-tc-server.bat and it started the server. I created the Cache config files and executed the java program to create some Cache Elements.

above said java program is working good. but I want to make sure that the elements are stored in the Cache correctly in TMC. Later I want to know how to integrate/use this terracota big memory max in webMethods to cache the data.

Thanks so much.
SA

The TMS files are stored in the BigMemory kit’s management-console directory. You can copy this directory with all of its contents to the location where the TMS will run. Make sure to place a copy of the license file inside the management-console directory.

Can you share few more details, what is your terracotta version? Is it installed on windows/linux? After you start
start-tmc.sh or start.bat from management-console/bin/ did you see some logs.