temporary license for API Gateway and Portal

Hello ,

We are working on POC for one of the client to scale the SOA landscape, client is using AXWAY API gateway and would like to consider moving to Software AG API portal and Gateway to have single vendor for all related product e.g. CentraSite Mediator etc for ease of use.

Would it be possible to get a temporary license for 15 – 20 days to use API Gateway and API Portal for demonstration? If yes please help in directing towards the correct contact / forum.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi Manish,

Although some time has passed - you can try the API Managament Free Trial that is now available. You can download API Gateway and API Portal as docker containers. Follow the download links and getting started guides here:
[url]http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/communities/public/webmethods/products/api-gateway/downloads/[/url]

Best Regards
Toni

1 Like

Hi Manish, API Portal/Gateway products are also available as SaaS offering. You can start your free trial here
http://www.webmethodscloud.com/api/

Thanks
Arul

1 Like

Hello Toni,

Thank you for the link, much appreciated help!

I am following a link - Docker to download the image which is uploaded on docker store however I am unable to get the image. I have created a new CentOS VM on cloud with docker installed but unable to get the image as instructed on URL - Docker. I am getting an error as " Error response from daemon : pull access denied for store/softwareag/apigateway-trial:10.2, repository does not exist or may require ’ docker login '.

I am already logged on docker and its successful.

Not sure what i am missing on above.

Thanks ,

Hi Manish,

The msg says – „repository does not exist or may require ’ docker login '.”
If you’re logged make sure after that you go to docker store and go through the checkout procedure and then use the same credentials when pulling the image

Regards
Toni

Hi Toni,

You are correct , was trying to pull the image from store without checkout.

Thanks for the help!

Regards,
Manish

Hi Arul,

I am yet to explore the SAG cloud offering. Will look into it.

Thanks
Manish

Hi Toni,

I have pulled the images and tried to run the API Gateway. When trying to access the same from localhost its not able access.
Here are the steps.

1.docker pull store/softwareag/apigateway-trial:10.4 pulled the images
2.docker images list down all the images
3.docker run -it -p 127.0.0.1:5555:5555 -p 127.0.0.1:9072:9072 -d store/softwareag/apigateway-trial:10.4
4. In cmd I checked the listening IPs as those are as below mentioned.
TCP 127.0.0.1:5555 DESKTOP-8R2H9BA:0 LISTENING
TCP 127.0.0.1:5939 DESKTOP-8R2H9BA:0 LISTENING
TCP 127.0.0.1:9072 DESKTOP-8R2H9BA:0 LISTENING

But when I try to open the API Gateway URL, Login page is not coming at all.
URL: http://127.0.0.1:9072/apigatewayui/login

Could you please guide me how I can access the API Gateway Admin Page.

Thanks
Shahin

Hi Shahin,
Did you login before the checkout procedure?

Hi Toni,

The server came up after some wait time. I am now able to login to IS only with default credentials but now the problem is that I am not able to login API Gateway with default username and password, I hope for both the username and password (Administrator/manage) is same.

Could you please suggest me if there is any different credentials to be used for API Gateway.

Thanks
Shahin