Submit EDIFACT to TN

Hi

I am trying to submit a EDIFACT to TN [using wm.tn:receive service]… but getting TN is unable to recognize the document.

UNA:+.?
UNB+UNOA:2+941714834:F+MKG:R+070607:0813+113130708+Flex
UNG+AD+941714834:F+MKG:R+070607:0813+123+F+96:F:F+Flex
UNH+MKG+941714834
BGM+43C016706
DTM+20070502
LIN+10
LIN+20
UNE+1+123
UNZ+1+113130708

I am passing the contentType in TNPARAM as application/EDIFACT also tried with application/EDIstream.

EDIFACT ORDERS 97A.

A response from your end would be highly appriciated…

Thanks
Subhajit Paul

Subhajit,

In the Map step set your EDIFACT data in a “edidata” string variable and prefer to use pub.tn.doc.xml:routeXML service (this routes any edi/XML documents to TN) in your custom send flow and map the edidata to its node input also there is no need to set TN_PARAMS either in the receive or routeXML service just mapping to node is fine.

Also make sure the EDIFACT ORDERS 97A document type,partner profiles with id’s,processing rules already exists in TN , this helps for the document recognition and further processing etc…

Give it a shot!!

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,

Thanks for the reply, I will just try it out with the process U Mention and see.

One thing i would like to know what is the problem in Using receive service over these…

Thanks,
Subhajit Paul

Subhajit,

Actually Receive service is a TN gateway or point of entry service which is mainly used for receiving documents from any external applications/resources and also there are some limitations like invocation,ACL issues behind the scenes.So for any internal custom flow development that requires routing documents to TN prefer use routeXML service.

HTH,
RMG