subcispage2

Hi. I have looked at an earlier post but I still cannot get my inner-page to appear. I get the logon to natural HTML screen.

The session id drop down is empty so I have to logoff user. Then I can find my session id in drop down for the inner-page and can logon and get to the correct inner-page.

I want my inner page to open automatically from the outer pages double line menu. When I debug it gets to right point in the code but the logon to Natural screen opens instead of the Dynamic HTML Terminal Emulation I want in the inner page

Here is my code and definitely have some wrong

INNERPAGE.PAGEID := ‘SAGPG’
INNERPAGE.CHANGEINDEX := INNERPAGE.CHANGEINDEX+1

/)
PROCESS PAGE USING “CTRDMD-A”
/
( DEFINE EVENT HANDLER
DECIDE ON FIRST PAGE-EVENT
VALUE U’nat:page.end’
/
Page closed.
IGNORE
VALUE DLM.METHOD(*)
FOR #II=1 TO *OCC(DLM.METHOD)
IF *PAGE-EVENT = DLM.METHOD(#II)
INNERPAGE.CHANGEINDEX := INNERPAGE.CHANGEINDEX + 1
INNERPAGE.PAGE:=
‘/cisnatural/NatLogon.html’ -
‘&xciParameters.natsession=Workplace’ -
‘&xciParameters.natparamext=stack%3D%28LOGON+SAGPG1%CPOMENU%29’

PROCESS PAGE UPDATE FULL 
  • END-PROCESS

Hi Patrick,

what settings did you make for your Workplace session?
The settings “Forward Credentials” and “Share Session User” are important.
See attached screenshot.

Best Regards,
Christine

Hi Christine. Yes I have done this. Followed the pdf in the NJX demos. I am using Natural 838 on my desktop as webio server. I have set up two sessions.

The first session invokes the page with the double menu. When I choose a menu item I get the Logon To Natural HTML in my innerpage with a “Logout User” button next to password. If I logout then I can invoke Workplace session Manually. I have tracing on. Where will I find the trace.

Thank you

Hi Patrick,

the page you describe reminds me of the page when securing the NATLOGON page using jaas security.
Is “Use secure logon page” in the global settings of your configuration switched on?

Best Regards,
Christine