SQL Catalog connection probelm

Hi All,
After creating a database in Tamino2.3.1.4
one of the option in database options tree is SQL CATALOG , if I click it, it asks for a user ID/password…default of that DBA/dba.after giving this userid/password if I click connect it says
"1454(E): client server interface send error; 8600(E): internal error in SQL enginelnk with internal code -21 SAGCONM(1) "
anyone else too got similar problem while using SQL catalog?
please help
thanks
Alok

Hi,

I remember this being an old inaccuracy in the documentation, try DBA with passwrod DBA or both lowercase. Another reason why the connection could be rejected is that you need to have this component explicitly licensed by Software AG (but in this case, I think, a proper error message is shown).

Best regards,

Andreas

Hi Andreas ,
Thanks for the response,this time tried dba/dba but now it came with a different error message , as u said , something related with license.
"8203(E): You do not have a valid license or your license has expired for this component.; 8600(E): internal error in SQL enginelnk with internal code -35 SAGCONM(1) "
How can I get the license?
please help,
thanks and regards
Alok

Hi,

to get a license including the sql store you need to talk to your Software AG sales representative or your distributor. If you are using the XML Starter Kit, you might want to contact Software AG using the feedback address supplied with it.

Could you describe what you want to do with the SQL store?

Best regards,

Andreas