[SOLVED] Task Notification e-mail not sent

Okay, sorry to hear it didn’t work. If you fix it please post the solution here for future reference.

With kind regards
Kevin

Hi,

We corrected it yesterday.
To sum up :
notifications were working for a time, and then one day, it stopped working.
It was just after fixes being installed (or reinstalled to be precise, because it seems it was not installed well on the first try).
The table T_JMS_SUBSCRIPTIONS was altered, all the .xxx lines had a timestamp set to -1.
We set it back to null on all those lines, and then the notifications worked again.

As you see the issue was not the same as you, but the result was the same, no email notifications.

Anyway we were inspired by the case #1737740 (altough not the same issue, the resolution fitted ours).

Regards,
Franck Petit

All right! Thanks a lot for posting your solution :slight_smile:

Hi,
For getting task notification is it necessary to subscribe the notification.

Because in my case,I have some external users who are about to get userTask assigned to their ID/Group/Role.
So,I think it may be sometime may be not good for all external user to subscribe the task.

My requirement is to send some notification(may be email)to all group member once the some task is getting assigned to some group.
Is the any way to subscribe the task for some one else or if there is any other way to send the notification apart from subscribing.

Thanks
Baharul

Login with an account that has administrative rights and create a subscription for the role or group. This way, all users in the role or group will get the notification. They don’t each have to subscribe to it.

Percio