Simple IDOC to cXML

Hi,

We are using the SAPBC 470 - I simply want to post an IDOC to a flow service, we can see the idoc in partnermanager as transactions…

I simply want the idoc to be loaded into an xml document for me to call the transformation package, to perform an xslt…

I can see the IDOC if I savethepipeline… do I need to call documenttorecord always to get the idoc out…?

Regards

Nicolas,

Are you seeing IDOC data in a string variable in the pipeline,if so then for parsing use stringToDocument,documentToRecord(parses based on the IDOC recordstructure specify recordName gives output boundNode (IDATA structure) etc…do mapping further to target format XML in your case.

Let us know if you need more clarifications.

HTH,
RMG

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me…

I thought the IDOC was posted as XML, but this appears not to be the case the idoc is being sent via trfc…

I’ve managed to get the IDOC out using transformtohierarchy method…

Regards

Hi,

I’m having some odd effects happening via the XSLT transformation package…

If I create two parameters XMLDocument, XSLT as strings ‘Large Editor!’ then copy a XML document in and an XSLT, run the flow… the transformed XML is generated fine, no issues…

If the XML comes from the ‘recordtodocument’ package - then I call the XSLT from a file the transformation fails - it seams to add a 0 after a date in the payload attribute and orderdate attribute…

Has anyone had issues with this type of thing…?

I’ve uploaded a test xml IDOC and the xslt…

In the hope that someone can help!

Regards

Test XSLT
TestXSLT.zip (4.0 k)