Thanks for the information. I checked it and it just mere dsp pages. I dont think its of much help. Here is the list of services i used in the past for the preventing the developer write access. I am sure they have not caused any problem yet i need clarification on this
Full logic and their intentions
wm.server.xidl.adminui:getInterfacesPlus - list all the parent folders
wm.server.ns:getACLInfo - get all the ACL related information for the given folder.
wm.server.ns:setACLInfo - reset the desired ACL value.
With above given services ,
Your help to sort out this problem without suggesting a re installation will be valuable. I do not have r&D environment otherwise i could have done it.