sender and/or receiver unknown in AS2 communication

Hi all,
I am having an AS2 comunication with a partner.We are exchanging EDIINT message.Till recently I was getting the message from them.All of a sudden the transactions started failing at their end with following error
[B]
An error occurred invoking the processing service wm.EDIINT.rules:processMsg for this document. The original error was com.wm.lang.flow.FlowException: sender and/or receiver unknown
[/b]

[I][/i]The partner says that he has not changed anything.I have defined the external IDs for the partner in my TN profile.
I am not getting where its failing.

Please help.:sad:

Get the content of a message that succeeded and compare that to the content of a message that failed. That should hopefully give you a lead on what changed.

Thanks,
I opened the failed transactions from TN and found out that we are not getting any payload in the content part.Also the ediintdata part is incomplete somethiong like this :

[B]Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:29:31 -0600[/b]

[I]Content-Type: application/pkcs7-mime; smime-type=enveloped-data; name=smime.p7m
Content-Length: 1703[/i]

Where previously I used to get something like this :

[B]AS2-To: ****[/b]

AS2-From: ****

AS2-Version: 1.1

Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 16:54:50 -0600

Subject: EDI Data

Message-ID: <231684.2008-02-05.16.54.50>

Disposition-Notification-To: http://***********

Disposition-notification-options: signed-receipt-protocol=optional, pkcs7-signature; signed-receipt-micalg=optional, sha1

Content-Type: application/pkcs7-mime; smime-type=enveloped-data; name=smime.p7m

[I]Content-Length: 1799
[/i]

Sounds like some sort of network issue or the partner DID change something on their side and broke something.

Any idea on how does TN separate the content-parts into ediintdata and payload. I am receivng data from a customer which is logged in TN with only payload content part. In my custom payload service I retrieve the file-name from Content-Disposition, which in turn is present in the ediintdata Content-Part.
Under what conditions does this ediintdata content part is generated.

Regards,
Pradeep

I figured this out. The processing rule, Process EDIINT Message, had a pre-processing setting not to save the content. By turning that option on, the ediintdata got parsed in webMethods.

Regards,
Pradeep

You could also do the same in the WmEDIINT homepage and Payload “submit to TN” option checked…Is this also checked??

HTH,
RMG