I’m back to talk about security on Tamino WebDAV.
Now, I can use Apache webserver to authenticate users. I used to use Slide.
Well, I tried to create my WebDAV’s security environment as an ordinary Tamino database and just define a in httpd.conf file.
1. I created two databases: “mydb” and "webdav"
2. Set three groups and three ACLs(read, full and deny) using Apache’s valid-users.
3. Both of them are set with “allow non-authenticated users=no” on Tamino Manager.
4. “mydb” is working ok but “webdav” do not let me even delete nor insert new objects.
5. I can modify a .doc file using any user.
6. I put the same Element nodes on the three ACL’s and just change the permissions (no, full or read) on “webdav” database:
xdav:metadata (except in ACL with permission=no)
webdav/coll (except in ACL with permission=no)
Does anyone have any idea about what’s my mistake?
Thanks in advance,