Searching (using QuiP) through modified WebDAV resources

I’ve successfully set up the Tamino2.3.1.4/WebDAV2.3.1/XMLSpy4.1/QuiP combo and imported the Shakespeare files coming with the QuiP demo into a test database of Tamino. After repairing my collection using the WebDAV XRepair tool, content is showing up in my WebFolders, and I was able to open & modify a document using XMLSpy in WebDAV mode… piece of cake etc…

Unfortunately, when I try to search my collection (using QuiP or the Interactive Interface), my newly edited document doesn’t show up in my get-me-all-the docs-in-the-collection search - the document with that ino:id is simply missing? I can succesfully access the modified document using IE WebFolders however, the modification should have been done in the WebDAV view…

Is there some extra operation I should do to truly ‘commit’ the change into the repository?

Regards,

Steven

Hi Steven,

I have managed to recreate your problem.
However, with the new Tamino WebDAV Server (3.1.1) this problem does not occur. I would suggest an upgrade to this new version available on the community download page.

Sam.

quote:
Originally posted by Sam Tandy:
Hi Steven,

I have managed to recreate your problem.
However, with the new Tamino WebDAV Server (3.1.1) this problem does not occur. I would suggest an upgrade to this new version available on the community download page.

Sam.

Thanks Sam. I will try this and let you know if this worked.

Steven.