SAP Adapter: IDOC message not flowing immediately

Hi All,

I have problem while sending messages from SAP idoc. For one interface whenever user is sending message from SAP via idoc, it is not reaching wM. When the second user send the message then first user’s message is getting processed. Always previous message is getting processed in wM. Connectivity is working fine and messages for other interfaces are flowing fine. Only one interface is having this kind of problem. Not sure how to approcah this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Selva

After first attempt of IDOC sent from SAP, what status is it in SAP?

Did you check the tRFC queue of SAP? You can ask your BASIS team to check in SM58, if IDOC is lying there?

If not you can start debugging the transaction based on ur TID (which you can get from SAP through IDOC view option) on webMethods.

HTH!

After first attempt of IDOC sent from SAP, what status is it in SAP?
– IDOC status is 03.
– Message I can seen in SAP is “IDoc: 0000000040733704 Status: Data passed to port OK”.

Did you check the tRFC queue of SAP? You can ask your BASIS team to check in SM58, if IDOC is lying there?
– Yes, I checked in SM58, there is no entry in it. It seems it has been processed succesfully in SAP side.

If not you can start debugging the transaction based on ur TID (which you can get from SAP through IDOC view option) on webMethods.

– Could you please let me know how can I debug based on transaction id. Is it from SAP side or wM side?

–Messages are not getting in to “txtStore”, which is in wMSap folder. This means is message itself is not reached webMethods right or am I looking into wrong place.

Where can I see the IDOC view option? DO I have to look in to SAP Adapter → logging.

Regards
Selva

This is something strange…

When you say you neither see it in SM58 nor in Transaction Store…

Increase the Trace level for SAP adapter on webMethods…
I hope ur log transaction prop is set to true in ur Listener and Connection on wM.

Try to enable RFC Trace also… because as per functionality of SAP Adapter unless it reaches wM SAP adapter it has to be in SAP tRFC Queue.

What is the version of ur wMSAP and JCO?

To check transaction → retrieve TID from IDOC in SAP.
then serach at Adapters > SAP Adapter > Transactions…

HTH!