Rosettanet 3B18,3B3 PIPs

Hi,

Iam in need of using Rosettanet 3B18,3B3 PIPs in webMethods 6 .
The data transformation requires to use FTP for put /get the XMLs from
clients FTP server.

Though i got overall idea about Installing WMRosettanetModule 6.0.1 and usage , I want to make sure that any specific issues related with 3B18,3B3 before starting the project estimations.

1. Is there any critical techincal issues involved while handling these two PIPs in Wm i.e,when generating flatfiles and mapping the XML to flatfile etc…

2)As the transformation is based on FTP, is TN required? .

I didnt find any threads which touches these PIPs.

Please share your ideas on this.

Thanks,
Karupuv.

1. Is there any critical techincal issues involved while handling these two PIPs in Wm i.e,when generating flatfiles and mapping the XML to flatfile etc…
    ----This totally depends on your mapping transformations and translations to target formates (ff’s) how good that is been done.

2)As the transformation is based on FTP, is TN required? .

– For rosettanet conversations Modeler(BPM) component is must and always advantages to make use of TN in RN implementations for getting better PIP management (tracking documents, PIP RA’s,conversation,timeout errors,retry etc…).Also you better go with Http rather than FTP communication for doing any RNIF implementations as per the standards.

HTH,
RMG

RMG,

Thanks for your information and guidance.
As per the requirements received from client , they are not having WMRosettanet Module in current WM system right now and they prefer FTP transactions only.

1)Is it mandatory to install wmRosettanetModule to handle the RN doc or based on the PIP’s (XSDs) received can I manually create a xml/flatfile.

1. Can I create a RN doc from flat file manually and send to the end user without using wmRosettanetModule.

Please let me know ,Is it be possible to handle the PIPs format data without WMRosettaNet module.

Thanks,
Karupuv.

In Simple words…with out having RosettaNet Module (Adapter) in wM IS or anyother you cannot implement RNIF transactions (PIP documents,flows etc…).Also you need .Par(pip doctypes,attributes) files for PIP imports via ISAdmin webconsole/WmRosettanet home page.

“Please let me know ,Is it be possible to handle the PIPs format data without WMRosettaNet module” --You definitely need RN Adapter to be installed on your wM IS

HTH,
RMG

RMG,

Thanks for the information.I will make use of it .

Thanks,
Karupuv