Riverse Invoke server problem

Hi ,

I am facing one problem which i am not able to find a solution, the problem is...

One of our partner is sending orders, these orders are coming throuh our RI server, but in some cases some orders were not being showed up in WM i mean if the custmer sends 5 orders in that only 2 to 3 are being showed up in WM rest were missing , but the custmer website says the orders are delivered to RI External port,

I checked the connections all are workingfine.

Any suggestions.

How is the customer sending method to your server HTTP POST or GET to your proxy/URL if you can find out?

In any case have them posting as HTTP POST

HTH,
RMG

Custmoer is sending through HTTPS post

Please reconfirm with them how are they posting and content-type/encoding settings etc…

Are you seeing any errors in the Internal IS during times? unless you test it thru can’t figure out.

Also is it happening to all your partners or just specific?

We had the same issues before one of our partner changed to HTTP post method with XML content type and resolved it.

HTH,
R<MG

they are using the post method only, i can also see the messages hitting the External server in the Logs.

but while Internal server is processing these documens it is missing some of them, so i decided to increase the number of connections between RI and Internal server.

DO I NEED TO DO RESTART OF THE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL SERVERS AFTER INCREASING THE CONNECTIONS…?

This is a production environment, can any one answer me exactly.

Thanks.

You don’t have to restart I think,but it’s worth restarting that would help ease connections during some maintenance window.

What http response they are getting 200 code all the time?

HTH,
RMG

Hi, we raised a ticket with the sag for this, they suggested to install 821FIX4, but when i see the readme i don’t find exactly the problem faced by us regarding the RI server, shaould i install it…?

Hi

Ater increasing the connections we didn’t see any message drops by the internal servers…

Thanks all…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.