Response from TN

Hi Experts,

I’m using routeXml to send to TN, which recognized the document properly and triggers the right processing rule. I’m using “Deliver document by” and “Receiver’s preferred protocol” processing action to send XML payload to Receiver. Receiver is sending back the confirmation XML to the sender in the same connection (ie as soon as Receiver receives the payload, responds back with conf xml). when I do a bytesToString with the content part of the BizDoc, I get the same information that I am sending instead of what I expect back from Receiver(Partner). I tried using “Respond with” option, but I dont see the response in the pipeline.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-rk.

What you’re trying to do isn’t workable with the out-of-the-box TN delivery methods. If a synchronous interaction is really needed, you’ll need to create a custom TN delivery service to handle that scenario.

Rob,

I really appreciate your help.

Will create a custom TN delivery service to handle this situation.

Thanks,
-rk.

Rob,

Are Primary HTTP/S methods of Immediate delivery (Deliver document by) are Asynchronous?

I apprecaite your help.

Thanks in advance.
-rk.

No, but they won’t do anything with a document that is returned in any response. You’ll need to do that in your custom delivery service and manage the pipeline properly so that you can handle multiple bizdoc vars properly.

Great, thanks Rob.