Regex to use to identify document in TN

Does anyone know what Regex to use to identify xml document in TN

I am recieving a xml file in TN in which tag looks like this:

US05 and I am using the following regex both seem to be working when the tag exists in the data and correct document is identified.

/fxEnvelope[0]/body[0]/TenderResponse[0]/TenderInfo[0]/ShippingFacility[regex(“US05|US10|CA01”)] and

/fxEnvelope[0]/body[0]/TenderResponse[0]/TenderInfo[0]/ShippingFacility[regex(“^”)]

I need to know the opposite of this when this whole tag is not present in the data at all:

I have tried the ones listed below and none of them seem to be working, I can’t get the correct document to be identified, I keep getting the error message “No Document exist…”

/fxEnvelope[0]/body[0]/TenderResponse[0]/TenderInfo[0]/ShippingFacility[regex(“^$”)]

/fxEnvelope[0]/body[0]/TenderResponse[0]/TenderInfo[0]/ShippingFacility[regex(“!=^”)]

Anyone faced this problem in past???

Why dont’ you use Root tag as the Identifier?Also check this thread for HTH,RMG
regex:[URL]wmusers.com

If not try this out if your XPATH is full correct per the XML received:

/fxEnvelope[0]/body[0]/TenderResponse[0]/TenderInfo[0]/ShippingFacility[(‘US05’) or (‘US10’)]

or

/fxEnvelope[0]/body[0]/TenderResponse[0]/TenderInfo[0]/ShippingFacility[0]/ in the value box type US05

HTH,
RMG

I am not able to use the root tag because in both documents root tag is same. I need something that will detect a numeric value and non-numeric value. For example something that will return true value if data contains “098” regardless of digist and “US10” regardless of any character.

But I don’t think you will be able to do that type of check via XQL path… Guru’s,Any inputs for the above helping Monica? Also check this for regex help: http://www.zytrax.com/tech/web/regex.htm HTH, RMG