queryId input to "wm.tn.query:doQuery"

Hi,
I’m trying to figure out how the “wm.tn.query:doQuery” service works as you’re supposed to be allowed to query Attribute fields in a Document, which is what I need to do.
Does anyone have any working examples of “wm.tn.query:doQuery” & “wm.tn.query:getQueryResults” they could share with me, or even just explain where (and how) the input field queryId gets set ??

Cheers,
David

Have you tried using createDocumentQuery and documentQuery combination to get the results you want assuming you have all the search criteria like sender/receiver/internalid document details at the minimum?

HTH,
RMG

Yeah, I’m looking at that, but, was told that those services are very expensive. Does anyone have any idea of the performance impact those 2 services have ??

Cheers,
David

No it wont degrade performance as long as your search criteria is provided with accurate inputs (not heavy) especially with Interval how far you want to go and faster result set.

But in which scenario are you trying to put these in place just for obtaining metrics/reports or in frame work?

HTH,
RMG

In framework, to identify any bank files sent out to the Bank, but, which haven’t been acknowledged by the bank. It’s currently being performed in Tibco (which is being replaced with webM).

• When we send out files (via SFTP), will set Attributes (FileName = “???”, FileStatus = “Sent”, SentTimeStamp = Current)

• When response file is retrieved, will search for Document (where FileName = “???” & FileStatus = “Sent”) and Update Attribute (FileStatus = “Acknowledged”)

• Then a scheduled service will run every ?? hours searching for Documents (where FileStatus = “Sent” && SentTimeStamp > ?? hours old). For any documents found, we generate an Alert for the business.

I’m just in the process of identifing how many files are received on average per day.

Cheers,
David