PubTableRecordlistToTable replacement service in 601

HI Experts,

Can any body know what is the replacement service Pub.Table:RecordlistToTable in webMethods 6.0.1

I came to know that this service has no replacement. But I could not find this service in developer. How Can I access this service.

When I try to search in developer I can see this service in serch dialog box. If I try to click “GoTo”, I got the following error

“Could not find service ‘pub.table:recordListToTable’
[ITD.0024.0001] Cannot access ‘pub.table:recordListToTable’ without List ACL privileges”.

*** If I would like to see this service in developer, I need to change any configuration.

I checked the above service in our server,even i am getting the same error when tried to GOTO.
So i referred this in the Deprecated services spreadsheet 4.6 vs 6.01 which says no replacement. hmmm…Its so weired…

I think this java service. Search for class files in public package. i don’t think so i will helps you.

The config file “IntegrationServer/config/acllist.cnf” controls what you can see in developer.

The services in “table” folder are restricted to WmPrivate ACL with an entry like this
<value>WmPrivate</value>

If interested you change this entry as
<value>Developers</value>

Then you have to reload the wmpublic package.

But This is not recommended :slight_smile:

-Ravi

Hello Professionals,
I am trying to access the service “stringToDocument”.
Its location is at “wmPublic.pub.web:stringToDocument”.
But in the finding page when i pressed at “GOTO”, it is giving the following error.

Could not find service ‘pub.web:stringToDocument’
[ITD.0024.0001] Cannot access ‘pub.web:stringToDocument’ without List ACL privileges.

can any ones help is very much needed

with regards
nani

Hello Professionals,
I am trying to access the service “stringToDocument”.
Its location is at “wmPublic.pub.web:stringToDocument”.
But in the finding page when i pressed at “GOTO”, it is giving the following error.

Could not find service ‘pub.web:stringToDocument’
[ITD.0024.0001] Cannot access ‘pub.web:stringToDocument’ without List ACL privileges.

can any ones help is very much needed

with regards
renuka

Hi Renuka,
It is a depricated service ,so u can find in your search,because it is provided for backward Compatability.so u can not use the same service any more.

hope u can use XmlStringToXmlNode and then xmlNodeToXmlDocument for this purpose.