Usecase: Develop a connector and publish that connector to the webMethods.io integration tenant from Designer.
- Designer 10.5 with Cloudstreams and all the latest fixes
- webMethods.io tenant
- webMethods.io user with admin role
Steps to publish
Click on the preferences tab to open Preference and select webMethods.io Integration
Click add button to add the detail of the new Tenant.
Fill in all the information-
Name : Name of tenant, e.g., devTenant
Url : Tenant URL e.g https://.int-az-us.webmethods.io
User and password
Click on Test and on success, OK to save the configuration. Click Apply and Close.
- Right-click on the project and click on the “Publish” button.
- Select the connector you want to publish and click Next.
- Select WMIO tenant you want to publish to and click on Next
Select true in all three rows, click Finish.
On Success, you will get below in CloudStreams Provider DeploymentLog
- You are ready to use the connector on the tenant.