Public Queues for Schedule Delivery

Hi Experts,

Can any one help?

I am using 6 types of Public Queues for schedule delivery and able to see only First and Last Public queues One time tasks in IS.But not able to see all 6 types of Public Queues one time tasks in IS.

Hi Akash,

can you provide some more details abut your question please?

Regards,
Holger

Hi

We are using 6 types of Public queues for schedule delivery and for all public queues we have scheduled to process queue at run once.As we know trading networks automatically creates task in IS .I am able to see only 2 tasks created missing 4 tasks .Is there any setting to be changed for not creating of tasks IS.

Any one know this…

Is there any way to delete the task created by public queue without deleting public queue? how can we delete it?

Hi Akash,

I am still not getting the point with the queues in your scenario.

Can you provide some screen shots for clarification?

Regards,
Holger

Hi Thomsen,

When we create public queues in MWS, Trading Networks automatically creates a Scheduled delivery task in IS that invokes the scheduled delivery service and places the task in the specified queue.

we have created 8 public queues but we are able to see only 2 public queue scheduled delivery tasks(first and last) in IS.

public queues scheduled time and date are listed below

Date&Time
11/30/2019(07:40 AM)
11/30/2019(12:00 AM)
11/25/2019(12:00 AM)
11/24/2019(12:00 AM)
11/24/2019(12:00 AM)

I want to know whether there is any property or any thing that will stop creating the scheduled delivery task in IS.

Note: we are using only public queues for document Storage not for schedule delivery .For schedule delivery we are using custom services