pub.client:soapHTTP timeout

I’m facing issue while calling pub.client:soapHTTP, although we have set a timestamp of 5 seconds on pub.client:soapHTTP but service waiting for a long time~60 seconds to return a connection refused error message.

the port we are mapping to the address of pub.client:soapHTTP is blocked by firewall… so it will not work… but ideally it should have timedout in 5 seconds, but the problem is that its waiting for a very long time.

Wm version- 7.1.3

any thought why service taking long time?

What is your session timeout set on IS, check here Settings > Resources

Session Timeout 1 minutes

1m=60s this answers your question.

session timeout = 1 minute is configured in all environments, but I’m facing this issue only with one environment where connection refused error is thown by server after long time. Other servers immediately responding with connection refused error.

Any server level configuration that might be causing this?

You have to deep dive to see what is the root cause. See if the IS fix levels are same across your environments.

If I understand you clearly, you are invoking a partner WS call, check with the partner about the connection refused error. Ask them to monitor their logs while you invoke the call from IS.

Also involve your network team to see if there is any firewall blocks or port blocking.

Finally you may have to talk with SAG support for further assistance (they might suggest you some extended setting on IS). (I am not sure if they support you as your are v7).

I will keep watching this thread, post me your views/comments.

You have to deep dive to see what is the root cause. See if the IS fix levels are same across your environments.

If I understand you clearly, you are invoking a partner WS call, check with the partner about the connection refused error. Ask them to monitor their logs while you invoke the call from IS.

Also involve your network team to see if there is any firewall blocks or port blocking.

Finally you may have to talk with SAG support for further assistance (they might suggest you some extended setting on IS). (I am not sure if they support you as your are v7).