Process Model - MWS Task Data

webMethods MWS Version 10.5

Hi, Could anyone please explain how the createdDate/lastModifiedBy of a task info data is stored in Database.
From the DB table properties, I was able to understand it is stored in BigInt format. But it would be great if you provide more details on the exact format and the conversion of the data being displayed in MWS.

Hi Ajith,

why do you want to bother with internal mechanics like this?

Afaik, the timestamp is stored as the value of currentTimeMillis() which represents the number of milliseconds since 01.01.1970.
As both, IS and MWS, are running in java the conversion should be done within the JVM itself using built-in java methods.

Regards,
Holger

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I want the details to retrieve the task data within a certain time rage from designer service.

Scenario:
Search all tasks which are active, matches with certain taskTypeID and last updated time falls within a certain time range (Eg: 07th July 2023 11:00 PM to 08th July 2023 11:00 PM).

Now I got the solution, Will convert the time range to millisecond and apply the greater and lesser than condition to get the tasks.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.