Problems with JDBC pool page of IS

Hi,

In IS administrator console, JDBC pools page is not displayed properly. Below error is thrown and functional aliases are not displayed and though Pool Alias definitions are visible but no details are updated in each of the pool alias. Also JDBC adapter connections are disabled and unable to connect. I tried replacing ther jdbc folder from a similar server but with no luck.

Error:
[TABLE=“class: tableView”]
[TR]
[TD=“class: evenrow-l”]java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: com/wm/app/b2b/server/JDBCConnectionManager.getAllJDBCFunctionConfigFromFile()[Lcom/wm/jdbc/IJDBCFunctionConfig;

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: Failed to remove the expired entries from the document history table. See server log for details.
[/TD]
[TD=“class: evenrow-l”][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: oddrow-l”][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
What might be the reason for this? Need your suggestions.

Thank you.

Is it a fresh installed IS and first time browsing to that page? what version are you using?

Any recent changes to your pre-existing environment?

HTH,
RMG

It is not a fresh installation and no recent changes. I happen to notice this recently, it was working fine. IS version is 7.1.2. It has IS_7.1.2_Core_Fix38 and 7.1.3_DataDirect4.2_Fix3.

Some thing must have changed with a fix or IS configuration other wise it shouldn’t have thrown that error browsing to that page/section:

Can you also try restarting the server and monitor the logs?

Some thing should have changed with a fix or IS configuration other wise it shouldn’t have thrown that error browsing in that page/section:

Can you also try restarting the server and monitor the logs?

Please don’t play copying folder from one env to the other and it could pose other problems and can loose tracking while troubleshooting…

HTH,
RMG

I found below logs while the server is starting:

JDBCConnectionManager: initialization failed for Archiving functional alias, check configuration. (for all the functional aliases defined)

[ISS.0028.0013E] Startup service exited with the following error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The main connection to the datastore has not been initialized. Check the Trading Networks JDBC connection pool.

Unable to get JDBC Connection to the database. (repeated)

Something related to JDBC connection might have corrupted but I’m not sure which one. I tried manually to update the pool alias definitions, but changes are not reflecting. Because below error is thrown whenever the COnnection alias page is accessed.
com/wm/app/b2b/server/JDBCConnectionManager.getJDBCConnPoolConfigFromFile(Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/wm/jdbc/IJDBCConnPoolConfig;

May be the issue with DataDirect driver fix you have installed?

Uninstallated the DataDirect fix and reinstalled which fixed the issue. Thanks for your time.

cool…sounds good:)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.