Problems with Array Type

Hello,

I have a WSDL and I generate a Web Service Connectors with webMethods. The WSDL is for SOAP RPC with encodingStyle=“http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/”.

The parameters look like this:

[SIZE=2][highlight=xml]
<xsd:complexType name=“LocalizedDescription”>
xsd:sequence
<xsd:element maxOccurs=“1” minOccurs=“0” name=“locale” type=“xsd:string” />
<xsd:element maxOccurs=“1” minOccurs=“0” name=“shortDescription” type=“xsd:string” />
<xsd:element maxOccurs=“1” minOccurs=“0” name=“detailedDescription” type=“xsd:string” />
</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

<xsd:complexType name=“ItemImportInfo”>
<xsd:element maxOccurs=“1” minOccurs=“0” name=“externalReference” type=“xsd:string” />
<xsd:element maxOccurs=“1” minOccurs=“0” name=“unitOfMeasure” type=“xsd:string” />
<xsd:element maxOccurs=“1” minOccurs=“0” name=“goodsGroup” type=“xsd:string” />
<xsd:element maxOccurs=“1” minOccurs=“0” name=“status” type=“xsd:string” />
<xsd:element maxOccurs=“1” minOccurs=“0” name=“creationDate” type=“xsd:string” />
<xsd:element maxOccurs=“1” minOccurs=“0” name=“classification” type=“xsd:string” />
<xsd:element maxOccurs=“1” minOccurs=“0” name=“notes” type=“xsd:string” />
<xsd:element maxOccurs=“unbounded” minOccurs=“0” name=“descriptions” nillable=“true”
type=“tns:LocalizedDescription” />
</xsd:complexType>
[/highlight]
In a structure Item there’s the parameter “Descriptions” which is an array.

The problem is that when I call the Web Service with the webMethods connector, I have the error:
com.wm.lang.flow.FlowException: Service : pub.client:soapRPC
Erreur : com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException : java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

when the parameter “Descriptions” is filled with some values. If I let it empty, the Web Service works.

It seems that there’s a matching problems with the SOAP request webMethods sends and Axis who receive the request.

My SOAP request content that:

[highlight=xml]

CHARIOT MANUTENTION AUTOMOTEUR
CHARIOT MANUTENTION AUTOMOTEUR

[/size]

[/highlight]
Does someone know how to resolve this problems? Have I to change some parameters in webMethods to encoding the array in right format or something like that?