Problems starting database in Tamino 2.3.1.4

Hi,

Does anyone has any ideas on how to solve the following errors that I encountered when I started the newly created database in Tamino 2.3.1.4. The errors are as follow:

INOXHE8220 XML initialization:SXS initialization failed: Cannot load jvm library.

INOSXE7062 SXF caller: initialization failed

INOXHF8229 XML thread initialization: SXS thread initialization failed, rsp: -1

INODSF1319 Unexpected signal 11 received

thanks.

Hi Hesterten,

Well I guess you will not be surprised to hear that this error relates to the Java environment on this system!

So what platform is this Tamino installation on? When you performed the install, did you also install the JRE as supplied on the CD? If you did install the JRE, what do you get back when you log on as sag and type: java -version Is this the version you installed from the CD? Some more details please basically.

Kind regards,

Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for replying. You are right. This error is related to the Java environment on my system. It is because Tamino seem to have some problems when installed in a Pentium IV machine because of the Java thing.

Anyway I had solved the problems.

Thanks.

Hi Hesterten,

I am having the same problem. Could you tell me what the problem is with the Java Environment and how you solved it?

Thanks,

David.

quote:
Originally posted by hestertan:
Hi Simon,

Thanks for replying. You are right. This error is related to the Java environment on my system. It is because Tamino seem to have some problems when installed in a Pentium IV machine because of the Java thing.

Anyway I had solved the problems.

Thanks.

Hi,

If you are Tamino customer, you have to request a special license key from Software AG Support on P-IV platform.