Problem starting database in Tamino 2.3.1.4

Hi,
Does anyone has any ideas on how to solve the following errors that I encountered when I started the newly created database in Tamino 2.3.1.4. installed on a pentium IV machine. The errors are as follow:

INOXHE8220 XML initialization:SXS initialization failed: Cannot load jvm library.

INOSXE7062 SXF caller: initialization failed

INOXHF8229 XML thread initialization: SXS thread initialization failed, rsp: -1

INODSF1319 Unexpected signal 11 received

Besides requesting a special license key from Software AG Support on P-IV platform, Is there any other solution?

thanks.

I found a solution:
Now I can start Tamino 2.3.1.4 DBs with Server Extensions in a Pentium IV !!

The problem was on the Java Machine, isn’t it? ok, so I changed the Java binary path in the windows registry in order that Tamino uses the new JRE 1.3.1 that works in a Pentium-IV

Registry Key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Software AG\Tamino\2.3.1.4\SXS\binary path

-OLD value (uses old JRE 1.2.2 installed by Tamino):
“C:\Software AG\Tamino\Tamino 2.3.1.4\Bin;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Software AG\jre 1.2.2\Bin\classic;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Software AG”

-NEW value (uses JRE 1.3.1, works in a Pentium IV)
“D:\Software AG\Tamino\Tamino 2.3.1.4\Bin;C:\jdk1.3.1\jre\bin\classic;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Software AG”

Of course the paths depend on your intallation paths and previously you must install JRE or JSDK 1.3.1
I don’t know if changing the JRE will cause more internal problems so I will test it in my lab server for some days.

Bye! Ciao! Adi