Problem while generating CONTRL MSG

Hi,

I need to generate a CONTRL MSG when i receive ORDERS msg in my TN.Already the TPA parameters like autoGenerateFA : On and FAReconciliation to TRUE.But still the it’s not generating FA and unable to find it in the transaction analysis.

And it's showing the orders msg in transaction analysis and in attributes tab the field EDI Acknowledgement is set to DISABLE.

Could anybody please look into this…

Thanks
Renuka

Renuka,

For generating FA,basically you have to explicity invoke wm.b2b.edi.util: generateFA service and get TPA information from TN based on the FARequired=Y or N you send CONTRL message to TN.

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,

Thanks for your reply.But I want to use TN built-in functionality to generate an FA.Is it possible?

If it's not possible ,then we can use generateFA service manually to generate an FA.This service is generating an Envelope(document list) and outdocument(string list).Before sending it to TN,the outdocument should be embedded in the Envelope list and then it should be converted to bytes/stream.

How should I do that.

Could you please help me out…Urgently needed for delivery…

Thanks & Regards
Renuka

Renuka,

Just map the outDocument list to a string(index 0) called edidata and invoke routeXML service it will route the 997 edidata to TN.you can ignore Envelope doclist.

HTH,
RMG