Problem in Mapping...

Hi All,

This is reg the mapping issue i’m facing while mapping from DocumentList to String list…

Source Side Structure is

Document → DocumentList → DocumentList → DocumentList–> DocumentList → Document → String

Target Side Structure is

Document → Document → String List

Actuall’m getting three values from source i have to map it to String List…

Thanx in Advance,

Shaik

Have you tried using appendToStringlist??Also what have you done mapping so far and facing problem?? a tricky loop mapping should do the work…elaborate with your existing flow…

HTH,
RMG

i have tried it…but we cant loop the Transformer… and i have tried many tricky also…

we cant loop the Transformer…
ofcourse you can make…the reason you are seeing error is make sure you have specified index or your loop doclist is not showing as document inside the loop step when you map to appendToStringlist as transformer…Also you can directly call append service instead of transformer in a map…

HTH,
RMG

Thanx RMG

And morre over i have tried it…

i’m looping over doclist and it is document now we dont need to index it …

And if we use append… in lopp we get error saying “cant loop transformers”.
this i hav tried…

Can you post the FLOW snippet that you’re having trouble with? You can use a transformer in a loop–but what you cannot do is pass a list to a transformer that expects a single variable. If you believe you are looping over the list and then passing the looped-over var to the transformer and are still getting this error, then there is an issue in your loop statement.

Shaik,

Please check you loop steps and mapping to that append service,as Rob mentioned above.you may get that error when you are trying to map looped var to the transformer is still thinking as list.

HTH,
RMG

Thanks RMG n Rob …

i have got the solution…