Please help - TN and myWebMethods

Hello everyone,

Poking around on MyWebMethods server, as administrator. We have partner profiles and whatnot set up via the TN console. We want to see same information via myWebMethods.

After logging in, going to Administration>Integration>B2B>Partner Profiles yields the following error:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Failed to evaluate binding expression: “#{wm_tn_pf_searchResultsViewPage.profileSearchResultProvider}”
Failed to evaluate binding expression: “#{wm_tn_pf_searchResultsViewPage.enterpriseSet}”

Don’t know why we are getting this error - has anyone seen this before, or better yet, can anyone point me to where I should look to fix?

Many thanks in advance.

Were you able to see other TN screens or issue only with accessing profiles? Also test the B2B-Settings.

-RMG

Testing B2B settings is not very fruitful - the administrative preferences display OK, but the server settings yields the following error:

HTTP error response: [ISS.0084.9001] Invalid credentials

Access Denied

This is odd to me because I am logged in as Administrator.

I guess the best way to describe this problem is by saying that anything from TN that needs to display is not able to, and most things from the IS are able to be displayed.

Can you try with sysadmin user also?

sysadmin seems to work fine.

Let me be more clear - the sysadmin pages seem to work fine. However, logging in as Administrator still yields errors.

I have, in the IS console, enabled Central User Management Configuration with the appropriate JDBC pool alias, and it tests fine. I get the following error:

HTTP error response: [ISS.0084.9001] Invalid credentials

Access Denied

All very confusing, where should I look?

Issue is resolved. The steps to troubleshoot this problem are as follows:

1. Point to the correct IS in the Integration->B2b setting->administrative preference
  2. Add the watt.server.auth.samlResolver=http://localhost:8577/services/SAML - make extended setting in IS point to the correct MWS
  3. Configure central pool alias in IS to point to MWS db
  4. Make sure that TNAdministrator ACL and TNMWSUSER acl have been configured correctly to contain MWS roles