Performance Report for UM 10.X

Hi,

1. Are there any analysis technical report available for UM 10.X version for Linux !!

I can see latest to be 9.12 on https://empower.softwareag.com/Products/TechnicalReports/default.asp

1. Any comparison report between Broker and UM in terms of processing time , CPU usage, latency , throughput etc metrics

Yes, you are right as of today UM 10.0/10.1 TR is not updated on Empower, did you try raising a ticket to SAG support, RnD/Testing team will have one, they can share it to you.

Hi Rohit,
We are aware that the performance reports are out of date and are working on resolving the situation. At the moment we don’t have a firm date for when these performance reports will be available. Our apologies, we shall update Empower as soon as possible.
Regards, Jane.

Hi Mahesh ,

Yes raised support incident with SAG and it’s the same output. latest is 9.12 .

Hi Jane,

Thanks for an update. Hope to hear soon for latest reports availability.

Hi Rohit,

I’ve checked with the team who publish these reports and they expect to deliver a set of reports for 10.1 by June.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark/Jane,

Quick questions to you both, if you are aware what is the strategy behind technical reports i.e., are they created, tested and published (not to the public) ready before the Product GA or it is after that?

Say for example 10.2 innovation release is out and when do we expect the technical reports to be on the site for the customers to use and plan their infra and others.

Kindly advice?

Hi,

Out strategy is to publish technical reports on the day of release (GA). We’ve been successful with that for most of the products from last few releases. Also, we don’t publish technical reports on empower for innovation release.

As far as UM technical report is concerned, I think we will be releasing it on GA date starting Oct2018 release.

Thanks,
Kuldeep

As far as UM technical report is concerned, I think we will be releasing it on GA date starting Oct2018 release.

Is that part of for 10.2 or 10.3? Please advise

TIA,
RMG

Thanks Kuldeep. Hoping to see the missing UM 10.1 major release on Empower at the earliest.

10.2 Apr release is innovation 10.3 Oct is the major release.