Password Encryption Utility 7.1.2

Hi,

Where can we find ‘Password Encryption Utility’ in MWS 7.1.2 .
Our MWS is on one machine (host) and IS is on different host … We have configured, MWS to connect to IS in Administration → SystemSettings … But still, when we click on Administration → Business → Business Processes , we are getting message as ‘Integration Server: UNKNOWN is not reachable. Some data may not be available’ . and the reason , we are thinking is that Config file in wmMonitor is not changed with appropriate MWS host , port , username and password entries… If iam not wrong, the password needs to be encrypted password . for which, looking for ‘Password Encryption Utility’ …

I did wmMonitor configuration from its home page thru IS Admin console … But iam still getting the message ‘Integration Server: UNKNOWN is not reachable. Some data may not be available’ in MWS Administration → Business → Business Processes screen and unable to enable the Process . If i try to enable the process , its throwing an error saying ‘An error occurred while saving the process. Please check the server availability’ … Any idea, where am i missing !!!