Optional Nodes doesnt work with 4.1.1

Hello,
I am trying to upgrade my application from 3.3 to 4.1.1 but I have problems with optional tamino fields. In the previous version there were no problem and the modify jsp would automatically handle these nodes if they did not occur. But new Xapplication version gives the following exception if the schema doesnt have data in this optional field.
I wish someone can help me about this problem.
Ps : I am happy to see the xapplication forum is opened again :slight_smile:

Error Message: The select path “Complaint” or the extend select path “null” could not be processed for node “null”.
Help Message: Check the path defined by the ‘select’ and ‘extselect’ attribute of your elementaction or setchoice tag if it is a valid address of an existing element within your document.
Error Type: DesignException
Error Info :
XJspException:
id = 219 arg[0] = Complaint arg[1] = null arg[2] = null
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.jsp.taglib.FieldTag.handleInputControls(FieldTag.java:131)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.jsp.taglib.EditTag.processField(EditTag.java:47)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.jsp.taglib.FieldTag.process(FieldTag.java:107)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.jsp.taglib.SimpleBodyTag.doEndTagCore(SimpleBodyTag.java:63)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.jsp.JspTag.doEndTag(JspTag.java:201)