Not Able to download Adabas on Windows 10

Hello,
I am trying to download Adabas on windows 10 but when I run the ADACE_Install.bat file I getting a cmd prompt asking to “Press any key” (you can find the screen shot in attached file"). After I press any key, I am not getting nay further screen prompts to process further execution.

Other way, I tried to directly run the SoftwareAGInstaller.exe file, in which I get a screen promt where I am asked to enter Software AG Empower username and password. And I don’t have the Empower credentials for username and password, also I am not aware of from where to create it.

Kindly let me know the issue here or some other way to download it.

Look forward to a response soon.

Best Regards,
Jolly.
First screen prompt.docx (116 KB)

The message is clear. Remove the existing Adabas installation, or install the CE on another machine. Could it be that a previous CE installation failed, but left enough of a trail to look like Adabas is already installed?

The Installer is not intended for Community Editions; it requires credentials which are provided only to corporate partners and paying customers for the installation of purchased products.

Could you please suggest how can we check if there is an already installed CE or Adabas installation in windows 10?

Regards,
Jolly Mongia.

I haven’t installed the CE for a long time, so I don’t remember all the details. Perhaps Adabas was installed automatically along with Natural. Try running this program.

DEFINE DATA LOCAL
1 EMP    VIEW EMPLOYEES
  2 PERSONNEL-ID
END-DEFINE
READ (10) EMP BY PERSONNEL-ID
  DISPLAY *ISN
          PERSONNEL-ID
END-READ
END

Otherwise, the default installation directory is c:\SoftwareAG. See if you have an Adabas subdirectory.

Or, click

• Start → Settings → Apps → Software AG Products → Uninstall

That should display a list of installed products.

As a last resort, try uninstalling the CE and then reinstalling it.