ADABAS community edition download link not working

Hello moderator

I am trying to download the ADABAS community edition.

But whenever I submit the form, it says that the first name is missing and is returning me to the form.

I can see the first name filed itself on the download form…

Kindly help

Thanks
Sujith.

Follow this step:
Select Advanced Options and pick the tab “Pictures”. On the Images tab select the check box Use establishment picture and the radio catch Install from picture, at that point peruse to the picture document .Choose OK and after that Next.

Presently pick the Installation catalog and Start Menu aggregate name. It is suggested that you utilize a novel identifier in both the establishment catalog name and the Start menu assemble name. Pick Next.

Select Adabas Products; every single required part will be chosen consequently . Pick Next.

On the off chance that there is a more established establishment of Adabas rendition 6.3 on the PC, you will get the accompanying message:

Pick OK to proceed.

Acknowledge the permit assention and pick Next. Deselect the check box Plan to utilize Command Central (as demonstrated as follows); this isn’t required for the Community Edition. Pick Next. Sovinco will give detail guides1

Presently utilize the port number appeared here. On the off chance that you need to introduce the bundle a moment time, pick another port number e.g. 5001.

The Adabas Manager Communication Client is a piece of the correspondence layer to trade data between the Adabas Manager and Adabas databases; no client mediation is required. The establishment begins now. Following fruitful establishment, finish the procedure by picking Close to close the Software AG Installer.