Not able to connect to My webMethods server default instance

Hi All,

I have installed SAG designer 10.2 on my laptop. I am able to run IS using an embedded database. I have created a local connection, serviceName in Oracle 12c and provided at the time of mws installation and made a connection to an external database in Database component configurator. Everything working fine till here. But when I am running MWS default instance with mws -s default run command, I am receiving the below error in the end in cmd and 3 log files i.e platform, sag-osgi, wrapper generated which I am attaching. 

!ENTRY com.softwareag.platform.hook.shutdown 1 0 2018-11-12 20:33:42.673
jvm 1 | !MESSAGE Stopping OSGi framework.
jvm 1 |
jvm 1 | !ENTRY com.softwareag.platform.hook.shutdown 1 0 2018-11-12 20:33:42.675
jvm 1 | !MESSAGE Framework shutdown timeout set to 120 seconds. Please also check tanuki-wrapper shutdown property, if specified.
wrapper | Shutdown failed: Timed out waiting for signal from JVM.
wrapper | JVM did not exit on request, termination requested.
wrapper | JVM exited after being requested to terminate.
wrapper | ← Wrapper Stopped

I have tried deprecating the OSGI profile and creating it again. But no luck.
Can anyone pls sort it out using the attached log files and let me know the solution. Quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Prashanth.
wrapper.log (22.8 KB)
platform.log (2.62 KB)
sag-osgi.log (6.41 KB)

Hi,

is there anything under MWS/server/default/logs (esp. full.log) which might contain additional informations/error messages?

Regards,
Holger

Hi Prashanth,

From the “sag-osgi.log” , it is clearly mentioned that the provided db url is not correct.
ie; Error creating database connection to: jdbc://wm:oracle://localhost:1521;serviceName=orcl.recc.uc.edu

Correct url should be jdbc:wm:oracle://localhost:1521;serviceName=orcl.recc.uc.edu

Hope it will resolve your problem.

Regards,
Nayan

2 Likes

Hi Prashanth,

It seems the URL syntax is incorrect and it should be something like mentioned below:

jdbc:wm:oracle://localhost:1521;serviceName=orcl.recc.uc.edu

Regards,
Syed

1 Like

Thanks to all for your replies. There was the error in Db connection. The issue is resolved now.

Regards,
Prashanth