Not able to connect to broker - security error

Hi,

I am trying to connect with document tracker and getting security error.

The broker which i am trying to connect is SSL enabled and I was able to connect earlier to the broker with the certificate file that i had earlier.

I changed my OS from win2000 to winXP. Now it is not working.

I kept “awssl50jn.dll” in the classpath and client50.jar is in the classpath. I kept the dll file in the system path also. Still getting the security error.

Below is the error I am seeing…

Security Error (114-1442): Secure sockets are not supported with this version of the classes.

Security Error (114-1442): Secure sockets are not supported with this version of the classes.

at COM.activesw.api.client.BrokerConnection.loadSSL(COM/activesw/api/client/BrokerConnection.java:165)
 at COM.activesw.api.client.BrokerConnection.getSSLCertificateDns(COM/activesw/api/client/BrokerConnection.java:534)
 at COM.activesw.api.client.BrokerConnectionDescriptor.getSSLCertificateDns(COM/activesw/api/client/BrokerConnectionDescriptor.java:432)
 at COM.activesw.tools.eventTracker.CertFileDialog.validateInfo(COM/activesw/tools/eventTracker/CertFileDialog.java:390)
 at COM.activesw.tools.eventTracker.CertFileDialog.okButtonPressed(COM/activesw/tools/eventTracker/CertFileDialog.java:436)
 at COM.activesw.tools.eventTracker.CertFileDialog.access$100(COM/activesw/tools/eventTracker/CertFileDialog.java:42)
 at COM.activesw.tools.eventTracker.CertFileDialog$3.actionPerformed(COM/activesw/tools/eventTracker/CertFileDialog.java:326)
 at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1445)
 at javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1499)
 at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:373)
 at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:245)
 at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:211)
 at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:3710)
 at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:3539)
 at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:1159)
 at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:2588)
 at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1208)
 at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:2492)
 at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:2451)
 at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:2216)
 at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:2125)
 at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1195)
 at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:930)
 at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:2492)
 at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:334)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:126)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:88)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:80)

Can anybody help me resolve this issue…

Thanks,
Babu

Versions?

Hi,

I am trying to connect to Broker 6.1 version.

If the library files that i am using are wrong, can you provide the library files for both windows and unix environment.

Thanks,
Babu

It looks like you are attempting to use a 5.0 broker library to connect to broker 6.1.

Licensed customers may install any webMethods sofware (including Broker client API files) using the webMethods Installer.

Mark

Hi,

Thanks for the comments.

Can you provide the name of the library files that needs to be used with broker 6.1 ?

Thanks,
Babu

How about downloading the Broker client files for Broker 6.1 from Advantage?

Obtaining them in any other way is a violation of your webMethods license terms. Asking for the files here on wMUsers is a violation of our terms of service.

Hi,

I am working in GE. We already bought the tool and we have proper licence.

I needed some help in knowing what is the library file name that needed to be kept in the path to make it work.

Thanks,
Babu

I think u would need “libawssl61jn.so” file. Also make sure that you are downloading the correct file for your version. If you download the file for 6.5 version you will run into troubles again. It is available in the Advantage site.

Hi,

I am getting the same problem when i am trying to connect the document tracker to Wm7.1.2 broker. Can some one help me what files that i should have such that i should be able to connect to 7.1.2 broker using SSL.