Natural Mainframe Cumulative fix 08

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level? Natural 91205

Are you using a free trial or a product with a customer license? Customer license.

What are trying to achieve? Please describe in detail. Plan upgrade path.

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Have you installed latest fixes for the products

I am interested in the April 2022 releases for Natural mainframe. What they will be and when they will be available.

Hi Kevin,

There are no releases planned for mainframe (z/OS) Natural in April 2022. The next releases in this space will be in the October 2022 timeframe. The most recent releases currently available occurred in October 2021.

Please see Software AG Product Roadmaps - Knowledge base - Software AG Tech Community & Forums for detailed information.

Regards,

Brian

Hello Kevin,

Our next Natural release is planed for Oct. 2022.
Please join as at IUG and to my session to learn about all the new features coming on this release.
Registration is for FREE and the attendees onsite only could join master classes.

IUG Conference 2022 | Software AG

Eli

Mainframe Natural 912 CF08 hit empower on May 2nd. October is slated for 921 maybe a misunderstanding, I was specifically interested in NAT912 CF08, anyway I have it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.