I am experiencing a weird issue with MWS and HTTPS configuration.
I configured HTTPS port for MWS and all the configurations required, when i browse MWS from chrome it does work fine, however MWS is not accessible from IE and firefox.
Procedure i followed
- Received SSL certificate from internal CA(.der format).
- Created Truststore(.jks) and imported SSL certificate (.der file) into it.
- Created Keystore(.p12) with new key pair.
- Updated MWS custom_wrapper.conf to use the new files.
- Updated the https port in MWS (Administrator => Cluster Settings)
- Restarted the MWS server
after above all steps when i browse the MWS url it did gave me certificate error, i extracted public key(.cer format) from private key created in step 3 and imported that it into my browser Trusted Root Certificate Authorities then that solved the problem with chrome,
However i am still having issues with IE and Firefox.
Can you please let me know if there is something i am doing wrong.