MWS Error though it is up

Hi,

I installed mWS locally and when I initiated first time it is up and looks good.But I am getting the below error continuously in logs .Not sure whether this issue related to mws.db xml(whether SQLWORKERCLASS and CONNPROVIDERCLASS makes any impact??)
my MWS stays on Oracle.

Error: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: [SoftwareAG][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00904: “LOCATE”: invalid identifier

mwsdb.xml loks like below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<CONNECTION default="true" displayname="Default" id="1" name="default" type="derby">
    <SQLWORKERCLASS>com.webmethods.portal.service.sql.core.BaseSqlWorker</SQLWORKERCLASS>
    <CONNPROVIDERCLASS>com.webmethods.portal.service.sql.core.provider.pool.PooledConnectionProvider</CONNPROVIDERCLASS>
    <PARAMS>
        <DRIVER>com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.OracleDriver</DRIVER>
        <URL>jdbc:wm:oracle://localhost:1521;serviceName=orcl</URL>
        <USER>wmninesixmws</USER>
		<!-- Password could be specified in clear text, it will be automatically encrypted during MWS startup -->
        <PASSWORD>{AES}pD4XumoweefT6qapvHu1FQ==</PASSWORD> 
        <CACHESTATEMENTS>false</CACHESTATEMENTS>
        <TESTSQL>SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tblThing WHERE idThing = 1</TESTSQL>            
        <MAXCONNECTIONS>100</MAXCONNECTIONS>
        <MINCONNECTIONS>0</MINCONNECTIONS>
        <!-- Max amount of idle time (in seconds) of the objects pooled by this pool -->
        <IDLETIMEOUT>60</IDLETIMEOUT>
        <!-- Time (in seconds) between eviction runs -->
        <CLEANUPPERIOD>10</CLEANUPPERIOD>
    </PARAMS>
</CONNECTION>

Hi
suggest to double check URL

jdbc:wm racle://localhost:1521;serviceName=orcl

In the post it is not valid after jdbc:wm?

Shmuel

URL looks ok to me.

Share more details

IS version with fix levels?
Complete error log?
Do you have any impact in using MWS?

If you havent figured this out already, it looks, to me, like this is because of this line :

CONNECTION default=“true” displayname=“Default” id=“1” name=“default” type=“derby”

Change type = oracle and it shud work.