Multi Build error on Mac OS X

Hi,

after having upgraded to Mountain Lion some time ago, I am trying to bring the WMMD environment back into use on my MacBook.

For some reason I cannot multi-build the demo projects (NativeUIDemo, NativeUIHelloWorld) on the iPhone4 that is configured for these apps by default. I get the following error:

The following error occurred while executing this line:

/Users/Peter/Documents/workspace/NativeUIHelloWorld/targets/IOS_Apple_iPhone.xml:18: The following error occurred while executing this line:

/wMMobileDesigner/Tools/Build/BuildScript/v1.0.0/scripts.xml:31: The following error occurred while executing this line:

/wMMobileDesigner/Devices/iOS/Apple/iPhone.xml:61: The following error occurred while executing this line:

/wMMobileDesigner/Tools/Build/BuildScript/v1.0.0/scripts.xml:42: The following error occurred while executing this line:

/wMMobileDesigner/Tools/Build/BuildScript/v1.0.0/scripts.xml:157: The following error occurred while executing this line:

/wMMobileDesigner/Tools/Build/BuildScript/v1.0.0/scripts.xml:42: The following error occurred while executing this line:

/wMMobileDesigner/Tools/Build/BuildScript/v1.0.0/scripts.xml:519: The following error occurred while executing this line:

/wMMobileDesigner/Tools/Build/BuildScript/v1.0.0/scripts.xml:624: The following error occurred while executing this line:

/wMMobileDesigner/Platforms/iOS/platform_buildscript.xml:60: The following error occurred while executing this line:

/wMMobileDesigner/Platforms/iOS/platform_buildscript.xml:360: Warning: Could not find file /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS6.0.sdk/ResourceRules.plist to copy.

<<< ERROR: Build failed for "NativeUIHelloWorldiPhoneEN" >>>

[ multibuild ] <<< Build finished with some errors, check targets listed below >>>

[ multibuild ] IOS_Apple_iPhone:

[ multibuild ] <<< ERROR: Build failed for "NativeUIHelloWorldiPhoneEN" >>>

BUILD FAILED

/wMMobileDesigner/Tools/Build/BuildScript/v1.0.0/targets.xml:58: null

Any clues?

Thanks and regards,

Peter

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com

Thanks Matt. That helped!

I didn’t think of my old entries in sdk.properties could have gone lost. Probably because I re-installed MD in a moment of despair :wink:

Regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

From the looks of it you also updated to the iOS 6.0 sdk so in the Mobile Designer sdk.properties file you will need to add the path to the XCode installation which is now usually installed under Applications so:

ios.xcode.app.path=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents

Hopefully this should let Mobile Designer know where to find XCode (and therefore that missing resource).

Cheers,

Matt