Migrate from SAP Business Connector to webMethods Integration Plattform

Hello everybody.

In my company we are working eith SAP Business Connector 4.7 and as all you know has announced that this is the last release of this product.

Could you please explain me which are the advantages we can obtain if we decide to migrate to the new webMethods plattform offering?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Philip,
As is know the webMethods is able to provide the same fuctionality as SAPBC. As i know webMethods supports only the SAP adapter, behond that it can support functionality like SAPCRM, SAPEBP, SAPSCM and Connecting to SAP MarketPlaces. SAPBC can support all the above functionality. I don’t know where SAPBC is sitting in your company. And even SAP is relasing a new product XI which is replace of SAPBC. eXchangeInfrastruce can provide the same functionality as SAPBC, that you can check with SAP. Thats all i can say…

-Srujan

Hi Philip,
In earlier comment it was miss typed, sorry about that. First you have see whether the webMethods is able to provide the same fuctionality as SAPBC. As i know webMethods can supports only the SAP adapter, behond that it cannot support functionality like SAPCRM, SAPEBP, SAPSCM and Connecting to SAP MarketPlaces. SAPBC can support all the above functionality. I don’t know where SAPBC is sitting in your company. And even SAP is relasing a new product XI which is replace of SAPBC. eXchangeInfrastruce can provide the same functionality as SAPBC, that you can check with SAP. Thats all i can say