Mass loading doesn't load

Hi,
I’ve used the mass loading utility.
It works for about 12 minutes but doesn’t load anything. Infact it replies, in the log file, like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<ino:response xmlns:ino=“http://namespaces.softwareag.com/tamino/response2” xmlns:xql=“http://metalab.unc.edu/xql/”>
ino:message
ino:messagelineLoading from G:\cinecaout\mass_load.xml to Tamino on localhost:3204</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineStart: Wed Oct 24 19:51:12 2001</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineLoading of documents 1-2 triggered</ino:messageline>
</ino:message>
<ino:message ino:returnvalue=“0”>ino:messagelineXML mass loading completed, number of documents processed 0, loaded 0, rejected 0</ino:messageline></ino:message>
ino:message
ino:messagelineElapsed time: 666 (s), finished: Wed Oct 24 20:02:18 2001</ino:messageline>
</ino:message>
</ino:response>

What could be the problem ?

Regards

Gianni

I don’t know. As a starter question is the data that you are loading in the correct format for mass-loading? Is there really jut two documents in the input file? If all of this is ok then I would prehaps raise this with support since the message that came back implies it worked but there was nothing seemingly to process.

Yes,
the format seems correct to me.
I’ve tried at the end with only 2 docs in order to be sure of this.
I’ve also tried with a newly created collection.
I’m making a request to SAGSYS in order to find out what’s happening.

Thank you

Gianni

I don’t think that your problem lies in the specific mass load format. To be sure that your documents are correct, try to load one of them with the Tamino Interactive Interface (without the ino:object wrapper). Anyway, failures to comply with mass load format or to comply with the DTD should be displayed by the mass load client - if not, it should be considered a bug. Opening a SAGSIS request is appropriate in this case, although you might want to get the latest version first .

All the best,
Hermann